Sai's Shrine in South San Francisco
Eleven Sayings of Sai Baba:
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi
soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and
happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who
surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
Pictures of Sri Sai's Shrine in
South San Francisco.
For general information, communications, prayer requests,
sharing experience, sharing thoughts, sharing photos,
suggestions, activites please contact as follows:.