Immortal Words from Sri Shirdi Sai Baba
- Know that my Spirit is
immortal. Know this for yourself.
- My eye is ever on those who
- Whatever you do, wherever you
may be, ever bear this in mind that I am always aware of
everything you do.
- If one meditates on me,
repeats my name, and sings about my deeds -he is transformed and
his karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always.
- In whatever faith men worship
me, even so do I render to them.
- If one perpetually thinks of
me, and makes me his sole refuge, I become his debtor and will
give my life to save him.
- I am the bond slave of my
devotee. I love devotion. He who withdraws his heart from the
world and loves me is my true lover and he merges in Me like a
river in the sea.
- If you make me the sole object
of your thoughts and aims, you gain Paramatma.
- Look up to me and I will look
after you. Not in vain is my promise that I shall ever lighten
- Trust in the Sadguru fully.
This is the only sadhana. Sadguru is all the gods.
- Repeat my name. Seek refuge in
me. But to know who I am, practice Sravana and Manana.
- Though I be no more in flesh
and blood, I shall ever protect my devotees. I shall be with you
the moment you think of me.