Shirdi Sai Baba's Elevens Sayings
- No harm shall befall him who sets his foot on the soil of
- He who cometh to My Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall
- Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect
- Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
- Know that My Spirit is immortal. Know this for yourself.
- Show unto Me he who sought refuge and been turned away.
- In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to
- Not in vain is My Promise that I shall ever lighten your
- Knock, and the door shall open. Ask and ye shall be granted.
- To him who surrenders unto Me totally I shall be ever
- Blessed is he who has become one with Me.
Shirdi Sai Baba's Elevens Assurances
- Whosoever puts their feet on Shirdi soil, their sufferings
will come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable will rise to joy and happiness as
soon as they climb the steps of the mosque.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains will speak from my tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who
surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.